Friday, March 31, 2006

PINTOR y el ATALIER

El Pintor y el Atelier








I AM LIQUID

Let melt my entire being
and I become liquid element
inside the warm heat of the Milky Way,
I say "I Love You" to a
device with me
And I poured full as I am
in spirit, soul, mind and matter
among all the stars in the sky
before thought was solid and motionless,
Now I am like a gothic water
spilling from planet to planet
visiting other families
visiting other thoughts,
Let yourself melt my friend, I'm not alone
this is full of plenty links and roads
everything is voluble and smells like flowers,
I'm liquid wetting several gardens,
I can travel between the air of your thoughts
Hear my echoes, breathing my scent
Is an echo that smells gratitude
Is an aroma listening to the infinity
 








Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home